Sleeping for sufficient hours (6-8hrs) at night ensures a good sleep cycle in our daily routine, but sometimes it could be hectic when we have to stay awake for late-night works and projects. So it could disturb the sleeping cycle, but sleeping during the daytime could be doubtful still; if it is bad or good, let’s find out.
Benefits of an Afternoon Napping
- When you are restless, afternoon naps could be beneficial to boost your memory and improve your mood.
- It calms your nervous system, helps you to relax the body and mind.
- Studies show that noon napping improves concentration and helps you to become more alert.
- Afternoon naps could also lower blood pressure which is beneficial for a person with high blood pressure issues.
- It has been suggested that taking sleep for a shorter time at noon helps people cure surgeries they have gone through in the past.
It could be very distressing to people who have insomnia. As they sleep in the middle of the day, it could disturb their night sleep cycle. Studies also stress abiding mid-day sleeps for people who have depression, obesity, or willing to lose weight. Some people may also feel dizzy or disoriented after taking a midday nap.
Depending on the health concerns of a person, taking a nap in the daytime could depend accordingly. It could be healthy or disturbing for different people with different health concerns. Share this article with your friends and family and follow us on fb, Instagram and Twitter for more tips and facts on lifestyle.